Terms and Conditions
1) Delivery – we accept orders for delivery in the UK, Continental Europe, USA & Canada, Across Asia, Russia, Australia, and most other countries of the worldwide.
We aim to despatch standard stock order items the following day, however during busy periods, despatch may be delayed an extra day or two. And some master tuning system configurations do have to be ordered in. However, we will always aim to supply all orders within 28 days.
2) Prices – We endeavour to offer the prices as shown on this website. However, we do retain the right at any time to revise prices to take account any increase in costs. We will take all reasonable steps to inform you of any relevant revision of prices at the time of confirmation of your order. And if any prices change after the time of your order, you will have the option of a refund of the original purchase price paid. (and no more) On the condition goods have not been shipped. Prices will not change after shipping. Loss or bargain and lost opportunity will not be paid over the advertised and purchase price shown on the website.
Please be aware prices do not include tax, inside the EU tax will be added to your order, outside of the EU tax will not be added to the sale. However, you may be responsible for import and local tax on orders imported from us. The purchaser is responsible for local import tax.
3) Payment in full must be made prior to dispatch of any goods. We accept payment by credit card (we currently accept most credit cards) Or you may pay by bank transfer off line.
UK customers – Finance is available subject to status and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of third party finance providers – please ask for details
4) Legal Liability – The liability to you whether for breach of: contract, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise shall in no circumstance exceed the purchase price you have paid. Including defective, damaged or undelivered goods which give rise to such liability. The seller accepts no liability for any indirect or consequential losses or expenses suffered by you, however caused.
5) Returns are not accepted for tuning tools or software, each tuning tool is registered to the buyer and is their property once the sale is concluded, items cannot be returned due to incorrect ordering, or “change of mind” The warranty for the purchased items remains with the manufacture. In the unlikely event of faulty goods, the seller will act on the behalf of the buyer to agree a warranty repair or replacement.
6) The seller accepts no liability for the use of the tools, and any action as a result of their use or misuse. The supply of tuning tools, and tuning software is purely for research and experimental use. Any damage, of any type caused in any way by the use of tuning tools, software, hardware or parts supplied by the seller, is solely the responsibility of the buyer and user of the tool / parts / software.
7) Tuning can cause damage and catastrophic failure of a vehicle and vehicle components if not carried out correctly. Tuning should only be carried out by trained personnel, the seller accepts no responsibility for any damage, costs or consequential costs however caused in connection with any product purchased.
8) This agreement and all sales shall be governed by English law.